Founded in 2013, The 6-4-3 Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Georgia not-for-profit corporation.
The mission of The 6-4-3 Foundation is...
To enhance the lives of children and families through sports.
The primary areas of focus for The 6-4-3 Foundation are:
1. SCHOLARSHIP ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
- Through The 6-4-3 Foundation, qualified players and families needing financial assistance will be given the support necessary to have the opportunity to train, play and participate in sports programs.
- Scholarship recipients will be screened and selected through a standardized application process.
2. COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT AND OUTREACH EFFORTS
- Through the support of The 6-4-3 Foundation, community parks, fields and facilities will be able to receive funding for improvement projects and necessary maintenance needs.
- Through support from The 6-4-3 Foundation, worthy community initiatives and charities will receive financial assistance and other resources for their programs, events and activities.
- Grant recipients will be screened and selected through a standardized application process.
3. VOLUNTEER SERVICE PROJECTS
- Through support from The 6-4-3 Foundation, service projects will be organized for members of 6-4-3's academy teams (ages 8-18) and their families to participate in to make a positive difference in the world. As our student-athletes continue to improve on the field, 6-4-3 also wants to create opportunities for them to learn life lessons off the field and to do good deeds in the community alongside their teammates.
SUPPORT THE FOUNDATION TODAY!
To support The 6-4-3 Foundation with a financial gift, please click here.
To support The 6-4-3 Foundation with your time and talents, please contact David Carr (firstname.lastname@example.org) to become involved as a volunteer.
The 6-4-3 Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Georgia not-for-profit corporation.